The Animal Control Office is located off NC Hwy 49, behind Terminal Trucking, on General Services Drive. Cabarrus County Animal Control is responsible for investigating animal cruelty, enforcing existing animal control laws, and managing stray animals.
Contact the Humane Society for Shelter hours and operation.
- Rabies Control
- Enforcement of State and Local Animal Laws
- Dangerous Dog Investigation and Enforcement
- Nuisance Abatement
- Animal Facility Operations
- Stray Animal Control
- Loan Traps for Trapping Wild Dogs and Cats
- Lost and Found Reports
- Annual Rabies Vaccination Clinic in Conjunction with Local Veterinary Offices